Blogging fail! Time has flown by and I haven’t posted in almost 2 weeks! Here is what has been going on since we last chatted.
1. I was given the opportunity to review “The Runner’s Choice” a couple months ago and am just now getting the chance to write about it.
“The Runner’s Choice – Foot Massage in a Bottle
The Runner’s Choice is for the discomfort of sore feet. It is designed for people who jog 3 miles or more at a time or for people who are on their feet all day. After you try this product for the first time, you will be back for more.”
“The Runner’s Choice is scientifically formulated with 100% natural botanical oils of almond, eucalyptus, eucalyptol, wintergreen, peppermint and spearmint. It is designed for people that run 3 miles or more at a time or for those that are on their feet all day.”
When I first opened the bottle I was a bit worried because the smell was quite strong. But once I put it on my feet the smell leveled out. I have issues with PF and although the bottle doesn’t specifically say it helps with PF I feel like it definitely soothed my PF.
I started using it about a month ago after my longer runs. I would shower and then rub it on my feet, then put socks on so that it didn’t get on the carpet;) I actually enjoyed the minty smell and the oils seemed to relax and sooth my feet. This reminds me of my Tommie Copper calf sleeves. I don’t know how it works exactly but it does:)
I have been using it pretty much every time I run and my feet, although not completely ache free, feel pretty darn good! I haven’t felt the need to ice them which is a good sign:)
The only thing that rubbed me the wrong way is that they use the word “jog” in their description;) I really hate that word! I guess I can look past that since it makes my feet feel better:)
- For a limited time, the manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle ($19.95 value). They said they would love to have my readers try out The Runner’s Choice and agreed to send one bottle FREE if my readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge ($7.95). This is a one-time only offer! Click here to get your FREE bottle now!
2. I ran a 10 miler on Sunday and it went pretty well. I am thinking about skipping the fueling for my race since I have been feeling pretty good without any fuel on my long runs lately. The last time I ran the NODM I felt like the Sharkies contributed to my dehydration. So, I am going to go without and concentrate on better hydration during the race.
3. There is a section on the side of my house that gets overrun by weeds. I tackled it a couple days ago and found a few friends. I swear the salamander looked at me like he was going to jump on me, but I know that it can’t move that fast. It still creeped me out;)
5. I’m pretty sure Adrian got stung by a bee yesterday. Her face swelled up pretty good but she didn’t seem to be bothered by it other than scratching a bit. Lucky for her, I have a stockpile of almost every dog medicine imaginable, so I gave her one of Rocky’s allergy meds. Yes, a vet would suggest otherwise. But, the last time I took Rocky in for something similar (just to be safe), I spent $250 for them to give him pretty much the same meds we have at home:/ I’m happy to say that the swelling is down and she seems to be on the mend:) If you want a chuckle, google “dog bee stings”. There are some pretty funny pics in the top 2-3 rows, but don’t scroll down any further. Weird things start popping up.
That’s all for now. What has been happening with you lately? Has your pet ever been stung? Did you go to the vet or take care of it on your own? Do you fuel for your half marathons? Have you tried “The Runner’s Choice“?
Have a great day and happy running!
I was given a bottle of “The Runner’s Choice” for free for review from Trusted Health Products. All opinions are my own.