I woke up this morning and had a couple things happen that inspired this post. So here goes. Don’t you hate it when…
1. The weather gets warm all of a sudden. You go to put on your shorts/tank and realize it’s been a while since you shaved;) Happened this morning and I just hoped nobody looked at my legs!
2. You have someone over and realize the next day that the dogs threw up in a room you don’t visit very often, but your recent guest did:/
3. You find an awesome coupon or “rewards” coupon (Sports Authority) at the bottom of your purse and it’s EXPIRED!
4. You find your favorite pair of running shoes at a big discount and of course they don’t have your size!
5. You eat some Pepto Bismol chewable tablets after your run and then wake up the next morning with a black tongue and wonder “why the heck is my tongue all black?!”
6. The weather is perfect to go for a hike, but you can’t find someone to go with you, and it’s not safe to go alone:( Boo! Hmmm maybe I should take my kids out of school so they can come with me;)
How about you? Have you had one of these moments lately? Fill in the blank, “Don’t you hate it when…?”
Have a great day and happy running!